Self Service has now replaced MyDUSIS. Here are the changes you can expect as of today:
- The MyDUSIS link in the Commonly Used Apps section of myDrake has been replaced with Self Service and goes to a new landing page (see navigation guide linked below)
- The My Information link has been removed from the Commonly Used Apps section (it’s still in the HR section for faculty/staff and the My Drake Profile section for students)
- Other MyDUSIS-related links have been renamed or removed as Self Service has prominent links to access key functions
In Self Service:
- New navigation (see Navigating Self Service (How-to) for details)
- New student profile page (see the Self Service for Students guides)
- New screens for faculty members (see the Self Service for Faculty & Staff guides)
- A new method, Proxy Access, for students to allow parent(s)/guardian(s) access to their financial and academic information (see Authorizing Proxy Access (How-to) for setup details). There will be a transition period through February 1 to provide sufficient time for students to re-enroll parents/guardians and determine their appropriate level of access.
Please remember multi-factor authentication (MFA) is now required for accessing all Self Service screens. Learn more about MFA at Multi-factor Authentication Project (FAQ).