The Drake National Alumni Association Board is seeking nominations for the 2008 Drake alumni awards, which will be celebrated during the annual Alumni Awards Dinner on Friday, May 16, 2008.
The awards include the following:
• The Distinguished Service Award, the top honor bestowed upon alumni of Drake University, recognizes outstanding achievement by an individual in a career or profession and exemplary service to the community and University.
• The Young Alumni Achievement Award honors alumni, age 40 and younger, for outstanding achievement in a career or profession and reflects the pride of Drake University in these achievements.
• The Young Alumni Loyalty Award is presented to alumni age 40 and younger, recognizing dedicated service to Drake University and promotes service by all alumni to the University.
• The Alumni Achievement Award honors individuals for outstanding achievement in a career or profession and reflects the pride of Drake University in those achievements.
• The Alumni Loyalty Award is presented to Drake alumni to recognize dedicated service to Drake and promote service by all alumni to the University.
Nominations are due Dec. 21, 2007, and should include contact information for the nominee along with career information, service to the community and profession, service to Drake University, and the specific award for which the person is being nominated. Contact information for the person making the nomination is required. Résumés, newspaper articles, letters of recommendation, and other materials about the nominee also are encouraged.
Questions? Contact alumni director Barb Dietrich Boose at 515-271-3077 or email@example.com.