Starting today from the Employee Dashboard (linked from myDrake) you’ll be able to submit or approve time or leave reports, view your tax information, review past jobs, access pay information, and more.
A few items to remember as you work with the new the Employee Dashboard:
- Faculty and staff must use Duo Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) to access the Employee Dashboard. For Duo help, see the Duo guides in the IT service portal.
- The processes for submitting timesheets and leave reports are different than in MyDUSIS.
To help you navigate these changes, we’ve created the below guides, all including screenshots and/or screen capture videos:
- Reporting Time or Leave in Self Service (How-to)
- Approving Timesheets and Leave Reports for Managers (How-to)
- Setting up Direct Deposit in Self Service (How-to)
- Filling out Timesheets for Student Employees (How-to)
The My Employee Dashboard link is in the Human Resources section of myDrake on the Employee Homepage and for student employees, it’s in the Student Employment section.
We know that it will take a bit of adjustment to adapt to these new processes, so if you encounter any issues, please contact email@example.com.