Current faculty, alumni, and students have many things to be proud of this year.
Join us as we celebrate our many accomplishments, including the promotion of SJMC Dean Kathleen Richardson, SJMC’s independent status on campus, a Pacemaker for Urban Plains, the new Strategic Political Communication major, Drake Magazine’s Pinnacle Award for best website, and the PR major’s CEPR accreditation—an honor earned by only 36 PR programs in the world.
Network with colleagues, learn more about how you can be involved with SJMC, and meet current students in a Midwest city near you.
Regional Road Tour Schedule
Check out the schedule of events below. More details will be provided soon. Questions? Contact Dr. Kelly Bruhn.
Kick-Off Event in Des Moines
- When: Nov. 15, 2014, 4pm-7pm
- Where: Des Moines Social Club’s Viaduct Gallery
- 900 Mulberry Street
- Des Moines, IA 50309
February: Kansas City (More info)
- When: Feb. 28, 2015, 5pm-7pm
- Where: Tomfooleries Restaurant and Bar
612 W 47th Street
Kansas City, MO 64112
March: Chicago (More info)
- When: Friday, March 27, 2015, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Where: Jake Melnick’s Corner Tap
41 E. Superior St.
Chicago, IL 60611
- When: Saturday, April 18, 2015, 5pm-7pm
- Where: The Herkimer Brewery
2922 Lyndale Avenue S.
Minneapolis, MN 55408
- When: Saturday, April 25, 2015, 5pm-7pm
- Where: Meredith Hall, Drake University