Stay connected with Drake’s College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. Share your achievements, recent advanced degrees, births, deaths and marriages, and watch for the updates to appear in every spring and fall issue of ePharm.
- Donald Beste, Jr., PH’59, Clovis, Calif. received the Rodney D. Shafer Award, which acknowledges a pharmacy professional who has made pioneering and sustaining contributions to the profession, from the Washington State Pharmacy Association.
- Asad Patanwala, PH’02, Tucson, Ariz., received the American Society of HEalth-System Pharmacists Research and Education Foundation’s 2013 Pharmacy Practice Research Literature Award.
- Thomas Diezi, PH’06, Minneapolis, was hired by Perrigo as senior scientist for the Pharmaceutical Product Development/Formulation team.
- Patrick Verdun, PH’84, Johnston, Iowa, received his Doctor of Pharmacy on Aug. 16, 2013, from the University of Colorado.
- Chad Bissell, PH’02, Clive, Iowa, recently graduated summa cum laude from Grantham University with a Master of Business Administration degree.
- Susanne (Huyser) Jensen, PH’98, and Patrick Jensen, PH’98, Waukee, Iowa, twins, a daughter, Lauren, and a son, Jonathon.
- Ginger (Alley) Morrison, PH’98, and Will, Appleton, Wis., a daughter, Dagny Evelyn.
- Ami (Thakkar) Gopalan, PH’03, GR’03, and Illango, Chicago, a daughter, Leighton Harper.
- Deborah Kitch, PH’04, Antigo, Wis., a son, Wyatt.
- Amber (Wedmore) Wilson, PH’04, and James, Davie, Fla., a son, Jacob Alexandar.
- Brooke (Massmann) Wittrock, PH’07, and Brad, Primghar, Iowa, a daughter, Emerson Beth.
- Valerie (Huls) Koch, PH’08, and Curtis, a son, John.
- Brittany “Britt” Provence, PH’11, to Benjamin Brady, July 6, 2013.
- Kenneth Hansen, PH’51, Rock Valley, Iowa
- Ronald Orth, PH’52, Tucson, Ariz.
- Bernard “Wes” Frommack, PH’54, Lenexa, Kan.
- Edwin McLuen, PH’58, Indianola, Iowa
- George Rezny, PH’58, Arlington Heights, Ill.
- Donald Beste Jr., PH’59, Clovis, Calif.
- Richard (Dick) Comito, PH’61, Waterlo, Iowa
- Charles Lenze, PH’71, Norwalk, Iowa
- James Quinn, PH’75, Milwaukee