Abbey Klaassen, editor of Advertising Age and a 2002 graduate of Drake University, will visit campus Wednesday, February 1, as part of the E.T. Meredith Center for Magazine Studies Visiting Professionals Series.
Abbey will attend a number of classes during the day, and in the evening, she will give a talk entitled “Resume for Success in the Digital Age” in the Cowles Library Reading Room. Please take advantage of this opportunity to learn from a leader in the business and media industries.
- 8-9:30: Breakfast with SJMC faculty Meredith 104
- 9:30-10: Advertising Capstone Meredith 104
- 10-10:45: Multimedia Journalism Meredith 125
- 10:45-12:45: Lunch break
- 1-1:45: Magazine Publishing & Advertising Copywriting Meredith 104
- 2-2:45: Business Fundamentals for Communications Professionals Meredith 228
- 2:45-3:45: Break // Students media leaders Meredith 111
- 3:45-4:30: Public Relations Writing Meredith 124B
- 4:30-6:30: Dinner break
- 7-8:30: “Resume for Success in the Digital Age” Library Reading Room