The Phonathon, which will close May 6, is operated by nearly 60 student callers who have made more than 100,000 calls since the year’s campaign began in September. Gifts go to The Drake Fund, which is used to support:
- Scholarships to 98 percent of Drake undergraduates
- Daily institutional needs
- State-of-the-art classrooms and technology
- Retaining and recruiting top-notch faculty
- Arts, athletics, leadership opportunities and the overall betterment of campus life
- Making the Drake experience unique and transformational
Donations to this year’s campaign are welcome through the end of the fiscal year on May 31. Visit https://wwww.drake.edu/alumni/support/ to make a gift online or get information on mailing a gift or making a donation over the phone.
For more information, contact Beth Heiter, assistant director of Annual Fund Programs, at 515-271-2098 or email@example.com.