To register for the fair, visit Career bluePrint and create an account by clicking on the “Register” tab. Then complete the registration form, select “Career Fair” under Services Requested, and click on “submit.” You will receive a welcome e-mail message with your username and password.
If you already have an account with Career bluePrint, log in and register for the Spring Internship and Career Fair 2008 under the Quick Links.
Fees to attend are as follows:
• $200 for-profit organizations
• $100 for non-profit organizations
• $50 if you are unable to attend but would like your organization’s information and opportunities publicized to students
The deadline for early registration is Jan. 18, 2008, and the final registration is Feb. 1. After Jan. 18, the registration fee will be increased to $300 for for-profit organizations and $200 for non-profit organizations.
If you have any questions about using Career bluePrint or registering for the Spring Internship and Career Fair, please contact Professional & Career Development Services at 515-271-3721 or by individual coordinator:
• Annette Watson for alumni from the College of Business and Public Administration and the School of Journalism and Mass Communication; email@example.com
• Chrystal Stanley for alumni from the College of Arts and Sciences; firstname.lastname@example.org
• Kelli Turner for alumni from the College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences and School of Education; kelli.Turner@drake.edu