Stay connected with Drake's College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. Share your achievements, recent advanced degrees, births, deaths and marriages, and watch for the updates to appear in every spring and fall issue of ePharm.
- Earl Kobayashi, PH '52, San Mateo, Calif., retired from McClards Pharmacy.
- Rodney Carter, PH '76, Westminster, Colo., became Dean of Pharmacy at Regis University.
- John Forbes, PH’80, Urbandale, Iowa, received the 2014 Weaver Medal of Honor and was elected to serve as a state representative in House District 40.
- Patty Kumbera, PH’89, West Des Moines, Iowa, was selected to receive the inaugural Distinguished Achievement in Practice Management Award from the American Pharmacists Association (APhA) and the APhA Academy of Pharmacy Practice and Management (APPM). Kumbera was also featured in a cover story of the February issue of Pharmacy Today.
- Julie Korb, PH '95, Greenfield, Wis., became the Director of Pharmacy at Surety Pro Pharmacy.
- Felix Gallagher, PH '00, Des Moines, Iowa, was named to the Business Record 40 Under Forty for 2013.
- Michal Piszczuk, PH '03, Glenview, Ill., is an associate surgeon with the Midwest Foot and Ankle Clinics.
- Cornetta Levi, PH '07, Chicago, was elected to serve a two-year term as the president of the National Pharmaceutical Association.
- Seema Prabhakar Soni-Brahmbhat, PH '09, BN '09, Des Plaines, Ill., accepted a position as Senior Specialist in global medical review with Abbott Laboratories.
- Michal Piszczuk, PH '03, Glenview, Ill., finished four year surgical residency at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.
- Greta Hogrefe, PH'04, Meriden, Iowa, a son, Luther Robert.
- Jimmy Wilkinson, PH '50, Tama, Iowa
- Edward Lee Faaborg, PH '51, Johnston, Iowa
- Charles "Chuck" Polluck, PH '51, Grays Harbor, Wash.
- Frank Robinson, PH '53, Lake Bluff, Ill.
- Robert Butzow, PH '59, Morengo, Ill.
- Suzanne (Lund) O'Brien, PH '70, Council Bluffs, Iowa