The Master of Science in Leadership Development (MSLD) program in the School of Education is proud to present the great work of our students. Students in the MSLD program will host a poster session outlining their capstone project completed this fall. This event is free and open to the public. Please join us Friday, December 18 between 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. in Meredith Hall, room 103.
There is a wide range of projects being presented including:
- exploration of Iowa community college campus climates for LGBQ students
- adult learning theory in the workplace
- servant leadership and Americorps at secular organizations
- resilience and software technology entrepreneurs
- Drake A&D onboarding program
- toolkit for developing high potential employees
- organizational goal setting using a systems perspective
- virtual career exploration tool for higher education
Join us for this open house, explore and celebrate the work of our graduating MSLD students. Refreshments will be provided.