The Drake University National Alumni Association recently approved the addition of six new members to its Board of Directors. They will begin three-year terms in the fall. New board members are:
- Ken Martin, a 1987 graduate of the College of Business and Public Administration.
- Norah Carroll, a 2011 graduate of the School of Journalism and Mass Communication and the College of Arts & Sciences.
- Dale Charles, a 1989 graduate of the College of Business and Public Administration.
- Drew Gulley, a 2005 graduate of the College of Arts & Sciences.
- Tyler Marciniak, a 2005 graduate of the School of Journalism and Mass Communication.
- Susan Stocum, a 1992 graduate of the School of Journalism and Mass Communication.
The Board of Directors is dedicated to facilitating alumni understanding of the plans and goals of the University, providing a vehicle for suggestions and consulting alumni on matters of significance. They also promote meaningful relationships between alumni and Drake.
"We are thrilled to add this group of talented and active alumni to the board," says Blake Campbell, director of alumni and parent programs. "Each has already shown a tremendous commitment to Drake University and their fellow alumni since leaving campus. The work of the National Alumni Association Board of Directors is extremely important to the success of our office and programs; their feedback and support is invaluable."
The mission of the Drake University National Alumni Association is to provide both the University and its alumni with a channel for imaginative and meaningful participation in the life and future of Drake University.