- The Masters of Science in Education in a non-thesis 32-hour degree designed to enhance teaching and learning with a professional concentration.
- The curriculum is aligned with National Board Standards and Iowa Teaching Standards.
- Classes are offered in a weekend format to fit the schedule of working professionals.
- Core courses will be offered at the LRC in West Des Moines.
- Strand courses are offered on Drake's campus or online.
- Graduate credit received within the last 5 years may be transferable to this program.
- Instructors are of the highest-quality and offer top-rated curriculum and one-on-one guidance.
Attend an information session at the LRC to learn more!
April 8 at 4:15
April 15 at 4:15
For more information contact email@example.com or 1-800-DRAKE, x2143.