Monday, Jan. 29
- Distinguished Lecture Series: Mary Dudziak, "Exporting American Dreams: Thurgood Marshall's African Journey," 4 p.m. at Drake Law School
Thursday, Feb. 1
- National Bar Association Archives Dedication
Thursday, Feb. 15
- Dean's Tour: Alumni reception in Naples, Fla., hosted by Dwight D. Opperman, LW'51
Thursday, March 8
- Agricultural Journal of Law Dinner
Friday, March 9
- Law Review Dinner
Saturday, March 10
- Supreme Court Competition
- Moot Court Luncheon
- Supreme Court Celebration Banquet
Thursday, March 29
- Dean's Tour: Alumni reception in Phoenix, Arizona, hosted by Bill Drury, LA'73, LW'76, at his home.
Saturday, April 7
- Drake Law School Constitutional Law Symposium, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Law School Reunions: classes of '57, '67, '77, '87, '97 and '02. Please email Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org to be a part of the planning committee.
Plus: Dean's Tour alumni receptions to be held in Dallas, Texas, and Las Vegas, Nev., dates and locations to be determined.